Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines Unofficial Patch 7.6b
7.6 had to be replaced by 7.6a due to installer bug
(+) is for Plus Edition players only!
- +Restored unused OST music, thanks Rik Schaffer, SteveMV and Kendrel.
- +Enabled you to keep Jack’s .38 pistol and restored bisexual Phil.
- +Added Humanity loss for sending Copper to Nines and no-stake option.
- +Tried to fix possible name plate bug and updated missing fists fix.
- Fixed lost Mercurio email and removed extra Gargoyle XP from basic.
- Added dumpster downtown to cover map hole and made Phil stay longer.
- Corrected Imalia only handing out one camera and fixed missing pier music.
- Added Malkavian whispers transcript to Extras, thanks to an unknown.
- Fixed Nosferatu and Malkavian detection script of King’s Way level.
- Replaced ancient Python 2.1 version with 2.7.2, thanks ColonelAlias.
- Fixed spawning of Hallowbrook enemies and more minor level details.
7.6b removes Python 2.7.2 due to incompatibilies with Win64 systems
Personally I had no incompatibilities, except for having to add a DLL file (without a msvcr71.dll in the game’s root, the game wouldn’t start), after which everything worked well again. So I have no idea if further problems exist, or were implied by that statement.