Archive for November, 2007
Recently I received a great tip, sometimes programs store their data in a fixed location, without giving the user an option to change it. That can be really annoying, when it’s a small OS partition or something. Since Windows 2000 NTFS offers junction points, which reroute data to a user-defined location. Windows itself doesn’t bring a whole lot of support for it, but there’s Junction or ntfslink. Just notice differences between 2000/XP and Vista. Some of the linked software may not work for the latter.
1. Update Realtek 3D engine.
2. For special customize settings.
3. Fix blue screen issue.
- Changes in 4.3:Improved Bach and Johnny cutscenes and the Chang brothers immunity.
- Added Nosferatu option for Vandal’s quest and a gascan inspection.
- Unhid special situation in Chinatown and fixed prostitute hair bug.
- Restored over 60 unused lines, thanks for the list to RobinHood70.
- Prevented dead Chunk from dancing and fixed Lotus tub guy reaction.
- Restored over 30 missing sounds and removed crackhouse respawning.
- Made prostitute leave you when attacked and removed some more keys.
- Raised Romero training stats and added Intimidation option for Ji.
- Allowed some more feeding from Heather and improved her last scene.
- Restored crossbow damages and fixed Blood Buff effect for Tremere.
- Installer created as seperate archive, many thanks to Paul Moloney.
- Made Pisha’s quests fail on fight and fixed gallery bar inspection.
- Fixed Vandal’s freebie and Venus’ cut rate, thanks to RobinHood70.
- Repaired dialogue bugs of bum, Mercurio, Tseng, Yukie and Danielle.
- Corrected sewers level load orientation and two comfort reactions.
- Fixed new line on phone not working and minor log and text details.
- Unstuck Ricky and swapped a few prostitutes to seperate like ones.
- Repaired Cal not letting you up and dead Mercurio sending an email.
- Corrected Flynn giving guymag for free and a Nadia dialogue error.
- Fixed laser beams again and removed Patty’s corpse from Confession.
- Repaired Jeanette scene blood condition and Giovanni backtracking.
- All dialogue and python scripts streamlined, thanks to RobinHood70.